- Digital PID Controllers: original article since June 2011
- eMotor Phones Home: implement the PID algorithm from above article on an electronic motor simulation platform.
- Discrete-time PID Controller Implementation: derive relationships between continuous and discrete PID gains as functions of sampling time, a discussion that is not covered in the original paper.
- PID Anti-Windup Schemes: two schemes for integrator-windup compensation are discussed and simulated.
- A Decorated PID Controller: Simulation of a full-featured PID controller made convenient with PIDGUI, a simple Scilab graphical user interface .
Scilab Study Modules
- Scilab Control Engineering Basics
- Module 4: PID Control: Learn how to simulate a PID feedback system with Xcos, effect of saturation, and parameter tuning with Ziegler-Nichols frequency domain method.